commons-user mailing list archives

From Mark <elihusma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [fileUpload] file content-type
Date Tue, 18 Apr 2006 12:40:01 GMT
I was thinking the same thing.  If you spend any time with jmimemagic,
you find that the API is a little weak.  If you pass in a file, the
library goes incredibly slow, because for each file matcher, it
creates a new RandomAccessFile object.  Also, there is no support for
ByteBuffer.

I have fixed these 2 problems in the jmimemagic that I am using....