commons-user mailing list archives

From "Torsten Curdt" <>
Subject Re: Javaflow available for Maven ...
Date Wed, 26 Apr 2006 11:20:06 GMT

> I want to vote for moving the Jakarta Commons Javaflow project out of
> the Sandbox and make it a Commons Proper project.
> Also, it would be great if Javaflow would be published on the Maven2
> repositories.
> Is there something we could do to help with this?

Well, if you are only after a snaphot on ibiblio - I am sure we can
arrange that.
There are still a few things that I would like see fixed up before a release.

If you volunteer to help that would be awesome! :)

I am currently focussing on getting jci and bcel out of the door.
Javaflow would be next ...but no idea about the time frame.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message