commons-user mailing list archives

From "Carlos Ruano Sánchez" <ruanonl...@gmail.com>
Subject [Digester] Getting attribute from Rule begin method
Date Thu, 20 Apr 2006 22:52:53 GMT
Hello!

I'm creating my own rule in Digester (extending Rule class), and I can't
access the attribute list. When I try to obtain the information from the
Attributes object in begin method I get nothing (an empty string or null)
from the methods (getQName, getValue, etc.). getLength() returns cero. I'm
sure the XML tag has several attributes in my XML file and I've used the
Netbeans debugger to know what the Attributes object has and all the
attributes are saved inside the Attributes objects but the Attributes
methods don't return anything valid.

What a mess! I hope I've explain it correctly. I can explain it again if you
want. Can anyone help me? Thank you very much in advance!

Carlos