commons-user mailing list archives

From "Kashif Inam" <kashif.i...@gmail.com>
Subject Commons Email - Mail Sending Error
Date Sat, 08 Apr 2006 06:46:08 GMT
 Hi

I am using Commons Email, SimpleEmail object is created and values are being
set. But when i execute that code, it throughs
exception with following description

"errorsorg.apache.commons.mail.EmailException: Sending the email to the
following server failed :"

Please suggest me to resolve my problem. I have written following code
/*********************************************************************************/
 SimpleEmail email = new SimpleEmail();

email.setHostName("mail.myserver.com");
                        //email.setSmtpPort(465);