commons-user mailing list archives

From "Fasihullah Askiri" <fasihullah.ask...@baypackets.com>
Subject [scxml] src tag!
Date Wed, 26 Apr 2006 18:48:50 GMT
Hi folks
Was busy with some other work for a long time. Got back to the SCXML yesterday.

I was trying to use the src attribute for included states.
<state id="inner" src="inner.scxml">
 <transition event="application.error" target="error"/>
</state>

This throws up a NPE. I found that it basically tries to ask a resolver to resolve the attribute
content. However, since I have created the digester like SCXMLDigester.newInstance(null,null);
it does not get the resolver, hence the crib. Now the question is, what do I do to get it
working. Do I need to write a custom resolver??

+Fasih