commons-user mailing list archives

From "Lazarte, Ivan" <>
Subject RE: [collections] ... and generics
Date Thu, 13 Apr 2006 21:03:41 GMT
I was wondering the same thing.  Even though supposedly casting has a cost of close to 0 in
modern JVM's this is still a desirable feature to me in order to enforce tight api design.

Please answer anyone who knows! :)

-----Original Message-----
From: D D []
Sent: Monday, April 10, 2006 9:25 AM
Subject: [collections] ... and generics

Is there a plan to port commons-collections to jdk5+ using generics ? I know there is some
ports ( and
but they are not active... Their implementation seems quite complete so why not integrating
them in "commons" ?

 Nouveau : téléphonez moins cher avec Yahoo! Messenger ! Découvez les tarifs exceptionnels
pour appeler la France et l'international.Téléchargez la version beta.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message