commons-user mailing list archives

From Paul Libbrecht <p...@activemath.org>
Subject Re: [Jelly] How to pass a collection to a TagSupport
Date Mon, 24 Apr 2006 22:08:45 GMT
Marco Tedone wrote:
> Hi, I've got a class which extends TagSupport. This class has got many
> initialization attributes. Some of them are Collections, some are
> arrays. How to I pass, from within the Jelly tag, all the values to a
> collection or to an array?
Why does it not work to pass have a setter be called by the collection
with such a thing as
  <j:new var="coll" className="java.util.ArrayList"/>
  <j:mute>${coll.add('a')} ${col.add('b')} ${col.add('c')}</j:mute>
   <t:tag collection="${coll}"/>

?

Or do you want to type in a litteral collection (such as ['a','b','c']) ?

paul