commons-user mailing list archives

From Borut BolĨina <...@najdi.si>
Subject Re: [configuration] dbconfiguration
Date Sun, 23 Apr 2006 10:29:09 GMT
Christian Hufgard pravi:
> Hi Borut,
>
> what exactly is the type you get, if you invoke
> dbConfig.getProperty(someKeyAsString).getClass()?

Casting to String threw ClassCastException. I removed the code
completely (actualy it lives in byte heavens = svn), so I won't be able
to answer this question as it would mean reconstructing previous enviroment.

>> Anyway, I solved the problem differenly now.
>>

> In which way?

Design change. I am not using dbconfiguration anymore, as application
requirements changed, but I of course continue to use
CompositeConfiguration for different purposes. Now I use Cayenne for
storing values which were before in serialized XML.