commons-user mailing list archives

From Oliver Heger <oliver.he...@t-online.de>
Subject Re: [configuration]how i get the index
Date Tue, 11 Apr 2006 14:14:35 GMT
Borut BolĨina wrote:

> Oliver, that is great news! I'll check out the latest version to play
> with. What is the release plan?

It would be great if somebody could test these new features. So far we
have not got any feedback.

A new release has not been discussed yet. Don't know about the other
committers, but I have some things on my list I would like to finish
before a new version. This is especially the re-design of the
ConfigurationFactory class. I started with an alternative implementation
(called DefaultConfigurationBuilder), which is quite functional ATM, but
some things are missing.

Oliver