commons-user mailing list archives

From "Frank W. Zammetti" <fzli...@omnytex.com>
Subject Re: {Validator] Problem parsing validation.xml
Date Thu, 06 Apr 2006 04:51:58 GMT
Yep, realized I did need a DTD a few seconds after I posted (didn't
think to look at mailreader unfortunately).  I looked at 5 different
Google results, not a single one showed it, and I frankly haven't used
it very much.  Found my friend Rick Reumann's learntechnology site, and
his example was very thorough.  Thanks James (and Rick!).

Frank