commons-user mailing list archives

From denis queffeulou <denis.queffeu...@wokup.com>
Subject Re: [betwixt] manage list
Date Wed, 05 Apr 2006 09:07:01 GMT
Thanks for sample, it works.
I think I found a difference with my code : the <addDefaults/> tag.
If I delete the addDefaults from your sample, it doesn't work any more
(as mine), no element is output.

I guess I had not understand the meaning of this tag but the problem
with addDefaults is that Betwixt adds all remaining elements. For
example if I use it  :
        <element name="recipients">
            <element name="recipient" property="recipients"
adder="addRecipient" class="java.lang.String"/>
            <addDefaults/>
        </element>
        <element name="shortcode" property="shortcode"/>

I got the following XML which duplicates the shortcode element:

    <recipients>
      <recipient>09089787767</recipient>
      <recipient>767576565</recipient>
      <shortcode>67778</shortcode>
    </recipients>
    <shortcode>67778</shortcode>

My problem is to control the order of the elements and I cannot do it
with the addDefaults tag (?)

--
Denis