commons-user mailing list archives

From denis queffeulou <denis.queffeu...@wokup.com>
Subject [betwixt] manage list
Date Tue, 04 Apr 2006 15:47:57 GMT
Sorry I've just read a mail in the archive for the subject [XXX]

I've found the DTD in another archive mail (but still no adder
attribute, which seems to have been replaced with updater ?)

So if I use :
        <element name="recipients">
            <element name="recipient" property="recipients"
updater="addRecipient"/>
        </element>

The addRecipient method is called two times with a *null* parameter.

--
Denis