commons-user mailing list archives

From denis queffeulou <denis.queffeu...@wokup.com>
Subject Re: betwixt: manage list
Date Tue, 04 Apr 2006 15:07:14 GMT
Thanks for reply
It doesn't work, I get no more elements. I cannot found the adder
attribute  in betwixt DTD (found with google, not found in Betwixt doc)

If I only write
<element name="recipient" property="recipients"/>

I get
<recipients>6786</recipients>
<recipients>74754</recipients>
but no main tag "recipients" as I got when I'm using addDefault, I think
it's strange.

My problem is resumed as : how to deal with a list of String in .betwixt
file ?

Is there a reference documentation for dot betwixt files ?

--
Denis