commons-user mailing list archives

From David Gagnon <dgag...@siunik.com>
Subject Betwixt question: Is it possible to marshal/unmarshal HashMap that contains custom type (CivicAddress, PhoneNumber) whith betwixt?
Date Sun, 02 Apr 2006 14:22:27 GMT
Hi all,

I'm searching a way to marshal a hashmap that contains custom type like
a CivicAddress, PhoneNumber into an XML file.

I need to be able to read this XML and getting back the same HashMap
with the same properties.The properties in the Map aren't known.

I look into betwixt to find an answer as well as Castor, XMLBeans, JAXB
after trying stuff for few hours .. im just lost:-(
Is that possible to do this with betwixt .. or any other XML framework?
Thanks to share your knowledge with me :-)

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks
/David