commons-user mailing list archives

From "Henri Yandell" <flame...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: starting a new project
Date Fri, 21 Apr 2006 01:03:02 GMT
Yep, pretty correct.

With [csv], because we had a few Apache guys wanting to get involved,
I went ahead and pushed for it to go straight into the sandbox (after
an IP grant). A mistake with hindsight, should have gone into the
Incubator.

So in this case, could we start in the incubator? I'm not sure what
their view would be of us not having any code. I think it's okay, just
hasn't happened before. Have seen discussion on the subject somewhere
and not sure what the resolution was.

Hen