commons-user mailing list archives

From "Henri Yandell" <flame...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JMimeMagic (was [fileUpload] file content-type)
Date Tue, 18 Apr 2006 18:59:05 GMT
Definitely - you can always redistribute LGPL/GPL with or without your
changes, provided you adhere by the licence (which basically means
provide the source).

Always best to try and work with the original project of course -
provided the original author is still reading email and they didn't
host the project on a personal site (making it hard for you to do the
same).

That's one advantage of tigris/savannah/apache/sourceforge. Others can
pick it up - shame Sourceforge is so damn slow :) Anyone tried out
their SVN yet?

Hen