commons-user mailing list archives

From "Carlos Obradó" <mog...@gmail.com>
Subject [commons-configuration] Adding XMLConfigurations objects into others
Date Mon, 03 Apr 2006 09:18:35 GMT
addNodes
public void addNodes(String key, Collection nodes)

Adds a collection of nodes at the specified position of the
configuration tree. This method works similar to addProperty(), but
instead of a single property a whole collection of nodes can be added
- and thus complete configuration sub trees. E.g. with this method it
is possible to add parts of another HierarchicalConfiguration object
to this object

This is from the HierarchicalConfiguration class doc. My question is
how can i do that? I create a LinkedList collection of Nodes and then
add it to a XMLConfiguration Object, but when i call the save()
method, the XML file is empty. which is the correct way of creating a
tree of configuration objects and then saving it into a xml file?

thanks.

sorry for my english, i'm from spain.