commons-user mailing list archives

From Nestor Urquiza <nest...@yahoo.com>
Subject [scxml] adding an xml to the datamodel
Date Fri, 28 Apr 2006 14:34:29 GMT
Hello guys,
Here I am trying to include my external xml file into
the model using the snippet posted by Fasih:

//byteArraySettingsFileContent has the external xml
file content
Data scenarioData = new Data();
//I need to understand how to set a node here with the
content of the above file.
/* The Fasih sippet was for setting up String
variables:
scenarioData.setName(Constants.SCENARIO_ID_PARAM);
scenarioData.setExpr("the content of the var here");

scxml.setDatamodel(new Datamodel());
scxml.getDatamodel().addData(scenarioData);

Thanks you all,
Nestor