commons-user mailing list archives

From Nestor Urquiza <nest...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: [scxml] schema problem within <assign> node
Date Thu, 27 Apr 2006 16:09:47 GMT
Thanks Jim,

That was exactly my assumption while we were
discussing the commons-scxml implementation in java
for the scxml draft.

Just a question about the schema. When do you think it
will be published in a w3c url? Recently I have notice
that urls that were working before are no longer
working like the one that specified the DTD for XSLT
"http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform"

Thanks a lot for your help,
Nestor