commons-user mailing list archives

From Nestor Urquiza <nest...@yahoo.com>
Subject [scxml] where the schema will be hosted?
Date Sun, 23 Apr 2006 15:52:00 GMT
Hello guys,

For my custom project/usecase I included the schema
[1] in my scxml file pointing to a local url. I am
planning to deploy my application in our development
servers maybe tomorrow so I am wondering if I have to
store it in my web server or there is a plan to have
the schema hosted in a W3C url.

Maybe this is a question for W3C but also since this
is still a working draft some of you maybe aware about
how it works and W3C is not going to put an available
url while SCXML is part of a working draft.

Thanks,
Nestor

[1]
http://www.w3.org/TR/2006/WD-scxml-20060124/#N10C14