commons-user mailing list archives

From Nestor Urquiza <nest...@yahoo.com>
Subject [SCXML] extracting info from FSM states
Date Thu, 20 Apr 2006 17:42:05 GMT
Hello guys,
Having an Executor and therefore having a current
state I would like to have the current-state-id, the
last-state-id, the last-transition-made.

The purpose of this is not only logging that important
information for future DataMining/CRM but also because
I think in a web service infrastructure some clients
would love to have as response what I would call
"current-node" and "last-node" I evem would say that
besides storing in cvs the scxml file

I would log also the possible transitions the current
state has because of course they can change in the
future and I would have then stored that valuable
information.
Thanks