commons-user mailing list archives

From Nestor Urquiza <nest...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [scxml] SCXMLExecutor#getSCInstance ... any chance to make it public?
Date Thu, 20 Apr 2006 16:20:28 GMT
Thanks Rahul,
I would include "Method Invocation" as part of
"http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/sandbox/scxml/guide/contexts-evaluators.html"

I would include "payload/_eventdata" documentation as
part of
"http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/sandbox/scxml/guide/core-events.html"

http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/sandbox/scxml/guide.html