commons-user mailing list archives

From Nestor Urquiza <nest...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [scxml] SCXMLExecutor#getSCInstance ... any chance to make it public?
Date Thu, 20 Apr 2006 01:08:51 GMT
I am afraid it does not do what I want.
I have only one SCXML object (doc) for my whole
application but several Executors (exec).
The code below is adding data to the doc instead of
adding data to the root context (rootCtx) that is
unique per Executor.
Take a look at [1] below and you will see what I mean
... I am just trying to make my code able to set
variables that can be tested in conditions (guards)
within the sxcml file for example:

Context context = new ELContext();
   // Say we have an instance 'foo' of type Foo which
   // has a property 'bar' of type String
   context.set("foo", foo);

for the statement --> Evaluator evaluator = new
ELEvaluator(); in the scxml we could have:
<if cond="${foo.bar eq barString}");

for the statement --> Evaluator evaluator = new
JexlEvaluator(); in the scxml we could have:
<if cond="foo.bar eq barString");

and in both cases the condition will be true only if
(foo.bar=="barString")

Hope now in clearer ... or still I am missing
something???

Thanks a lot!

[1]http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/sandbox/scxml/api-notes/side-effect-el.html