commons-user mailing list archives

From Nestor Urquiza <nest...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [scxml] SCXMLExecutor#getSCInstance ... any chance to make it public?
Date Wed, 19 Apr 2006 22:41:19 GMT
Hey thanks for replying,
I see your code is adding data to data model which is
related to the SCXML object. However I think I do not
understand how this map to the specific Executor. In
other words I am trying to set within my specific code
variables that are in the root context which in turns
is defined in a per Executor basis and not in a per
SCXML instance.
Could you please be more explicit or point me to a
place in the documentation where this is explained?
>From [1] I see that variables to be used within the
scxml file are supposed to be handled thru a Context
instance.
Thanks a lot,
Nestor
[1]http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/sandbox/scxml/api-notes/side-effect-el.html