commons-user mailing list archives

From "Barrie Selack" <bsel...@digipixart.com>
Subject Re: [email] org.apache.commons.mail.EmailException: Missing local name
Date Thu, 06 Apr 2006 23:49:01 GMT
>Got a stack trace for us?

In getting the stack trace.. I found the problem.

Sorry for the confusion. I'm doing a copy and filter in my Ant build to
replace e-mail addresses properties. (which works fine) Then during
development, I occasionally just command line copy changed template files
over to the webapp side. In my copying these files, I was inadvertently
overwriting the filtered e-mail properties with the @...@ values. (I was
copying a directory I should not have been!)

That was causing an

javax.mail.internet.AddressException: Missing local name in string
``@mail.order-processing.email@''

which in turn caused the

org.apache.commons.mail.EmailException: Missing local name

Thanks,

Barrie