commons-user mailing list archives

From David <achepat...@yahoo.es>
Subject logging: How to configure programatically for using java.util.logging
Date Thu, 06 Apr 2006 09:47:05 GMT
Dear members,

  I would like to use java.util.logging and configure it programatically, on the common-logging
documentation there is information about how to do it with the properties files, but I don't
see the way for doing directly on the source code.

  I have a simple class that have setLogger/getLogger, I just wanto to test in a tester class
how should work for using java.util.loggins or the Simple log from commons.

  That's all, thanks in advance,

  David