commons-user mailing list archives

From Nestor Urquiza <nest...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [SCXML] uml2bpel cool, but what about csxml2bpel?
Date Wed, 05 Apr 2006 09:47:38 GMT
I see that ws-uml2bpel uses XMI to build BPEL, WSDL,
and XSD files so the question can be also ... any
XMI2CSXML convertor around there?
BTW is Rose or XDE the only options as eclipse plugin
for building a proper uml diagram that can be exported
as XMI or even better to CSXML?
thanks!

http://www-128.ibm.com/developerworks/webservices/library/ws-uml2bpel/