commons-user mailing list archives

From Nestor Urquiza <nest...@yahoo.com>
Subject mailing list search capability available?
Date Tue, 04 Apr 2006 16:16:53 GMT
Hi everyone,
someone please could give me a hint on how to look for
a keyword with the mailing list?
I am trying to look in all threads at
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/jakarta-commons-user/
for some posts about anyone having experience on using
commons scxml in business protocol implementations. In
a glance I am planning to use SCXML for building
strict business rules clients must meet in order to
interact with a backend api. States are clearly needed
because clients have persmissions to make http
specific calls only after they meet criterias and come
from other valid states.
Thanks a lot
Nestor