commons-user mailing list archives

From James Mitchell <jmitch...@apache.org>
Subject Re: {Validator] Problem parsing validation.xml
Date Thu, 06 Apr 2006 04:44:53 GMT
 From the validation.xml in mailreader...

<!DOCTYPE form-validation PUBLIC
         "-//Apache Software Foundation//DTD Commons Validator Rules
Configuration 1.2.0//EN"
         "http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/dtds/validator_1_2_0.dtd">

<!--
     Validation Rules for the Struts MailReader Web Application

     $Id: validation.xml 360442 2005-12-31 20:10:04Z husted $
-->

<form-validation>

     <!-- ==== Default Language Form Definitions ==== -->
     <formset>