commons-user mailing list archives

From "Marco Tedone" <mted...@jemos.co.uk>
Subject [jelly] About Tag data validation
Date Wed, 26 Apr 2006 20:39:26 GMT
May I suggest to add the method:

public void validate(XMLOutput output) throws JellyTagException to the Tag
interface? I'm writing some tags, and I realize that for the quite totality
of them I need to validate some data (like the attributes). It would be nice
if the Tag interface defined such method which could be implemented by
TagSupport without doing actually any behaviour, and then concrete Tags
could override the method providing a custom implementation.

Marco

---
[This E-mail has been scanned for viruses but it is your responsibility
to maintain up to date anti virus software on the device that you are
currently using to read this email. ]