commons-user mailing list archives

From "Michael Gardner" <>
Subject [betwixt] Current status of derived bean support?
Date Tue, 07 Mar 2006 05:39:50 GMT
What is the status of derived bean support in betwixt? I searched the list
archive, but found only some relatively old information.

In particular, is there currently a way to "turn on" className attribute
output for some or all beans? I've read, but it doesn't
say much about how one would actually go about getting those className
attributes into the XML stream.

If there is no "on switch" for derived bean support, would I have to write a
custom ChainedBeanCreator? In either case, are there any working examples
out there? I'm sure that would help clear things up a lot.