commons-user mailing list archives

From "Rahul Akolkar" <>
Subject Re: [SCXML] Help with sending events
Date Sat, 25 Mar 2006 00:46:18 GMT
On 3/24/06, <> wrote:
> My problem is that, I am having trouble triggering the events in order to make
> transitions. Using the "fireEvent" method I am able to achieve this, but I
> would like to use <send> to send the events. Right now, although the send gets

This has been fixed in SVN. You can build from SVN [1],[2] or wait for
the nightlies to appear here [3] within a day or two -- I expect the
20060325 nightlies to contain the addition.

See the accompanying test case [4] for usage examples. The Commons
SCXML user guide [5] deserves a section on events raised internally
via the <send> element, as well as all derived events that are raised
as the engine executes (change notifications, entry and exit
notifications etc.) and error events (target unavailable etc.). I'll
add that to my documentation TODO list.

Feedback on documentation, especially where it currently lacks, is welcome.

(long URLs, may be fragmented)

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message