commons-user mailing list archives

From "vivek sar" <vivex...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Connection not getting released to pool .. ORA-01453 error
Date Wed, 29 Mar 2006 18:47:40 GMT
Hi,

 I don't have stack trace for the dbcp itself, but here is what I get
in my application log,

     SQLException ORA-01555: snapshot too old: rollback segment
number 9 with name "_SYSSMU9$" too small

TorqueException: ORA-01453: SET TRANSACTION must be first statement of
transaction

Basically, after any insert failure (it could be any sqlexception) I
get ORA-01453 and that freezes the connection.

Thanks,
-vivek