commons-user mailing list archives

From "Ramaswamy, Muthu" <>
Subject RE: [Chain] CatalogFactoryBase Question.
Date Thu, 16 Mar 2006 22:15:22 GMT
Is parse(Catalog catalog, URL url) the solution? Thanks.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ramaswamy, Muthu
Sent: Thursday, March 16, 2006 12:23 PM
To: Jakarta Commons Users List
Subject: [Chain] CatalogFactoryBase Question.

Hi All-

I am new to Chain; any input would help.

The CatalogFactoryBase is using its own HashMap to stack/store the processed Catalog. In my
case, I wish to stack those Catalog in my own Cache. We are using JBoss Tree-Cache. If I want
to push those catalog to JBoss Tree-Cache, how can this be done? Do I have to write my own
CatalaogFactoryBase to push it to Cache or write my own Digester Rules, process Catalog and
push it to Cache without the use of CatalogFactory?

Does Chain already support the above requirements? If yes, how? Appreciate your input.

Thank you.

-Muthu Ramaswamy

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: