commons-user mailing list archives

From Rishikesh.Mall...@atradius.com
Subject XMLConfiguration: Keyname list
Date Mon, 27 Mar 2006 15:34:56 GMT
Hi

Question regarding XMLConfiguration. How could I get the list of keynames
stored in an XMLConfiguration object?

Say for instance my XML file looks like -

<database>
  <tables>
      <name>users</name>
      <fields>
        <field>
          <name>uid</name>
          <type>long</type>
        </field>
        <field>
          <name>uid</name>
          <type>long</type>
        </field>

.
.
.
.
</database>

Is there an  API which would return a Collection of containing the following
keynames?

tables.table(0).fields(0).field.name

tables.table(0).fields(1).field.name

If not an API is there a standard way of doing this.

Cheers

Rishi

This message is intended for the addressee or its representative only.
Any form of unauthorized use, publication, reproduction, copying or
disclosure of the content of this e-mail is not permitted. If you are
not the intended recipient of this e-mail message and its contents,
please notify the sender immediately and delete this message and
all its attachments subsequently.