commons-user mailing list archives

From "Mike Sparr - www.goomzee.com" <m...@goomzee.com>
Subject Re: [SCXML] Help with sending events
Date Fri, 24 Mar 2006 20:13:52 GMT
Below is an example of how we use SCXML.  You can declare the event in the
<send> tag and it is sent.  Of course each implementation of the executor
varies, but maybe this will help.

=====

  <state id="state_logoff" final="true">

    <transition event="menu" >
      <send target="http://localhost:8080/goomzee" targettype="client"
event="menu" delay="0" hints="" sendid="2345">
<vxml version="2.0">

<form>

<field name="input">

<prompt>You are now logged off.  Goodbye</prompt>

</field>

<filled namelist="input">
<submit next="http://localhost:8080/goomzee/Voice" namelist="input"/>

</filled>

</form>

</vxml>
      </send>
      <target next="state_welcome" />
    </transition>

  </state>

=====

You could alternately not include body content within sent and declare the
event as such:

<send target="http://localhost:8080/goomzee" targettype="client"
event="menu" delay="0" hints="" sendid="2345" />

For this demo script, I have a welcome state which prompts for login/logoff.
Then a login state and a logoff state that ultimately reverts back to
welcome.

=====

Mike