commons-user mailing list archives

From "Natu, Ashlesha [IT]" <>
Subject Exception while using Jakarta Commons File upload
Date Fri, 31 Mar 2006 20:49:19 GMT
Hi all,
I am new to Jakarta Commons File Upload. I downloaded the following jar file from the website:
I am trying to save an uploaded file to the server. Part of my code is:
if (FileUpload.isMultipartContent(request))
   DiskFileUpload diskFileUpload = new DiskFileUpload();
   List fileItemsList = diskFileUpload.parseRequest(request);
When I run it, I get an exception :
Unexpected error condition thrown (java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/commons/io/output/DeferredFileOutputStream
I added the following in the code:
But then I get a compilation error:
package does not exist
Is there any other jar that I have to include in the classpath? Please help...
thanks, AN