commons-user mailing list archives

From "Natu, Ashlesha [IT]" <ashlesha.n...@citigroup.com>
Subject Exception while using Jakarta Commons File upload
Date Fri, 31 Mar 2006 20:49:19 GMT
Hi all,

I am new to Jakarta Commons File Upload. I downloaded the following jar file from the website:
commons-fileupload-1.1.jar

I am trying to save an uploaded file to the server. Part of my code is:
if (FileUpload.isMultipartContent(request))
  {
   DiskFileUpload diskFileUpload = new DiskFileUpload();
   List fileItemsList = diskFileUpload.parseRequest(request);

     }

When I run it, I get an exception :
Unexpected error condition thrown (java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/commons/io/output/DeferredFileOutputStream

I added the following in the code:
import org.apache.commons.io.output.DeferredFileOutputStream;

But then I get a compilation error:
package org.apache.commons.io.output does not exist

Is there any other jar that I have to include in the classpath? Please help...

thanks, AN