commons-user mailing list archives

From "Anil Mathew" <dearanilkoith...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: betwixt and mixed collections
Date Wed, 29 Mar 2006 04:59:21 GMT
hai
i am working on jelly unit but not able to find enough resources from net
can any body help me out ????????
i have allready gone through jakarta and onjava site but not able to find
enough
sample to work out
please help me out??????????????
is jellyunit  or junit  is better !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thanks in advance
anil mathew