commons-user mailing list archives

From "Alluri, Ramakrishna" <Ramakrishna.All...@compucredit.com>
Subject Arg1 not being replaced in validator?
Date Tue, 21 Mar 2006 18:55:47 GMT
I am using struts common validator for validating required, minlength
and maxlength for the fields

However, I see that arg1 is not being replaced with the value. Here is
the example:

<field property="solicitationNbr" depends="required,integer,minlength">

<arg0 key="solicitationNbr"/>

<arg1 key="${var:minlength}" name="minlength" resource="false"/>

<var><var-name>minlength</var-name><var-value>12</var-value></var>

</field>

However, I get the following message

solicitationNbr can not be less than null characters. Any idea why {1}
is not being substituted with number '12' ?