commons-user mailing list archives

From "Vijay Anjur" <vijay.an...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: DBPC - Tomcat 5.5 JDBC Configuration Query
Date Mon, 20 Mar 2006 01:02:49 GMT
Hi,
 I find that my connections after closing gets returned to the pool but idle
connections never gets physically closed. When  I check
with the database, all the connections are open. None of the physical
connections are closed. Why is my evicition thread not working as per
minEvicableTimeMillis specified?