commons-user mailing list archives

From "Vijay Anjur" <vijay.an...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: commons.dbcp
Date Wed, 08 Mar 2006 00:18:49 GMT
If the connections are not killed from the RDBMS (Sybase), the pool does not
complain about the pool exhaust. Only if the DBA kills the connections in
the RDBMS, which makes the connections in the pool invalid. I see the
org.apache.commons.dbcp.SQLNestedException: Cannot get a connection, pool
exhaustedexception.