commons-user mailing list archives

From C Rose <ju...@microserf.org.uk>
Subject Re: [FileUpload] Large file uploads are slow
Date Sun, 12 Mar 2006 14:27:23 GMT
Hi Martin, Sandy

Many thanks for your replies.

Sandy: Thanks for doing the profiling. Out of interest, what was the
spec of the machine you did the profiling on?

I can live with the performance I'm getting and I'm glad to learn
that the performance isn't down to a mistake on my part. I guess HTTP
was never meant for transferring large files anyway.

Best regards