commons-user mailing list archives

From "Sandy McArthur" <>
Subject [pool] Announcing Release Candidate 3 for Pool 1.3
Date Fri, 24 Mar 2006 17:18:08 GMT
I've prepared Pool 1.3-rc3 at I'd appreciate it if
interested parties reviewed it and tested it with their setup.

Changes since 1.3-rc2 are limited to the addition of a
RELEASE-NOTES.txt and using CRLF line endings in the .zip archives.

The previous 1.3-rc2 announcement can be found at:

The previous 1.3-rc1 announcement can be found at:

If no issues are raised, on Sunday the 26th I'll start a vote to make
this an official release.
Sandy McArthur

- Thomas Paine

To unsubscribe, e-mail: