commons-user mailing list archives

From "Elifarley Callado Coelho Cruz" <elifar...@gmail.com>
Subject [configuration 1.2] Unexpected 'NoSuchMethodError' exception
Date Tue, 07 Mar 2006 02:31:09 GMT
I have a project in Eclipse in which I try to call the method
'setReloadingStrategy' as follows:

PropertiesConfiguration conf = new PropertiesConfiguration("blah");

FileChangedReloadingStrategy RELOADING_STRATEGY = new
FileChangedReloadingStrategy();

conf.setReloadingStrategy(this.RELOADING_STRATEGY);

The Eclipse editor window shows no compilation error, but when I run it, I get:

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
org.apache.commons.configuration.PropertiesConfiguration.setReloadingStrategy(Lorg/apache/commons/configuration/reloading/ReloadingStrategy;)V

To temporarily solve this problem, I had to compile the source files
found at the zip archive 'commons-configuration-1.2-ide.zip' (which
comes with the binary dist of commons-configuration).

Is the commons-configuration 1.2 archive corrupted ? Has anyone else
experienced this kind of problem ?

Thanks,
Elifarley