commons-user mailing list archives

From "Graham Renney" <Grah...@discovery.co.za>
Subject [Validator] Validating form data
Date Thu, 09 Mar 2006 05:58:10 GMT
Hi

I am trying to validate a <input type="file"... field using Commons
Validator, but it does not seem to validate at all.

Is is possible to validate the above field type with Commons Validator
or do I have to write a custom Validator implementation? I would just
like to validate whether the user has selected a file to upload.

Thanks in advance
Graham Renney
This message and any attachments are confidential and intended solely for the addressee. If
you have received this message in error, please notify Discovery immediately, telephone number
+27 11 529 2888. Any unauthorised use; alteration or dissemination of the contents of this
email is strictly prohibited. In no event will Discovery or the sender be liable in any manner
whatsoever to any person for any loss or any direct, indirect, special or consequential damages
arising from use of this email or any linked website, including, without limitation, from
any lost profits, business interruption, loss of programmes or other data that may be stored
on any information handling system or otherwise from any assurance that this email is virus
free even if Discovery is expressly advised of the possibility of such damages. Discovery
is an Authorised Financial Services Provider.