commons-user mailing list archives

From Mario Ivankovits <>
Subject Re: [vfs] FileSelectInfo Question
Date Wed, 29 Mar 2006 06:36:28 GMT
> There doesn't seem to be a way to turn a FileObject into a
> FileSelectInfo object.  And even though you mentioned that the
> FileSelectInfo gives you access to the root, and a few other things, I
> still don't see what value that has when you're trying to filter based
> on either name or metadata.
And I dont get your problems with the FileSelectInfo ;-)

Why would you turn a FileObject into a FileSelectInfo. This is something
VFS do for you.

On you will find an
example how to use a selector.

To get the FileObject in question you can call fileSelectInfo.getFile().

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message