commons-user mailing list archives

From Mario Ivankovits <>
Subject CANCEL: Drinking beer in Vienna/Austria
Date Mon, 27 Mar 2006 16:30:43 GMT

Some of the MyFaces guys are ill, on vacation or have a project deadline.
I thought planning such a event far enough in the future will make the
date stable, but unhappily sometimes life can be hard.

So I'll cancel this date and inform you about another one as soon as
The positive is that we maybe can find a nice outdoor place then :-)

So, sorry for this.

> I'll invite everyone who has some time to a meeting in vienna/austria.
> Location: Ma Pitom
> Date: 28.3.2006
> Time: 18:30
> We have no free stickers, no t-shirts or any other gift, just a meeting
> to drink a beer - or two - maximum.
> You meet me (if this is of any interest) and some guys from the myfaces
> (which might me more interesting ;-) ) team.
> Please send a PM if you plan to come, just to have an oversight of the
> number of people to await.
> See you!
> Ciao,
> Mario