commons-user mailing list archives

From Marcos Truchado Martín <>
Subject betwixt and mixed collections
Date Thu, 23 Mar 2006 11:21:31 GMT
Hi all, I´m having a problem trying to parse mixed collections. This is
what I obtaint if I parse my bean to a XML file:

<?xml version='1.0' encoding="ISO-8859-1"?>

This is correct and it´s the result I´m expecting. The problem comes
when I try to parse this XML into a bean. Betwixt seems not to recognice
the type of the elements under the Vector and it create instances of
Object instead the right ones. If I parse the above XML into a bean and
then into a XML again I obtaint:

<?xml version='1.0' encoding="ISO-8859-1"?>

Every element is parsed as Object. The source code I´m using (including
the dot betwixt files) is attached to this mail.

Note that if I turn on MapIDs property under the binding configuration
the result is correct but I get some id="number" attributes that must
not be there for my needs.

Thanks in advance.

View raw message