commons-user mailing list archives

From Dennis Lundberg <denn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [logging] log4j TRACE support justifies minor release
Date Thu, 16 Mar 2006 06:58:15 GMT
Hello

Commons Logging 1.1.0 is currently at release candidate 6, which was
announced yesterday. A quote from that announcement:
 "No major issues have been found in the last 5 candidates.
  It is believed that release candidate 6 is ready for a full release."

So it should be available real soon now ;-)

--
Dennis Lundberg