commons-user mailing list archives

From Ashish Srivastava <ashis...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: SocketException with HttpClient and SOAP service
Date Fri, 31 Mar 2006 02:04:48 GMT
Thanks but it turns out to be a local component and
how it handled certain messages.

Thanks,
-Ashish

[1]http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/httpclient/logging.html

> Oleg
>

> > java.net.SocketException: socket closed^M
> >         at
> > java.net.SocketInputStream.socketRead0(Native
> > Method)^M
> >         at

java.net.SocketInputStream.read(SocketInputStream.java:129)^M
> >         at

java.io.BufferedInputStream.fill(BufferedInputStream.java:218)^M
> >         at

java.io.BufferedInputStream.read(BufferedInputStream.java:235)^M
> >         at

org.jboss.util.stream.NotifyingBufferedInputStream.read(NotifyingBuff
> > eredInputStream.java:67)^M
> >         at

java.io.ObjectInputStream$PeekInputStream.peek(ObjectInputStream.java
> > :2200)^M
> >         at

java.io.ObjectInputStream$BlockDataInputStream.readBlockHeader(Object
> > InputStream.java:2380)^M
> >         at

java.io.ObjectInputStream$BlockDataInputStream.refill(ObjectInputStre
> > am.java:2447)^M
> >         at

java.io.ObjectInputStream$BlockDataInputStream.read(ObjectInputStream